All Clubs are required to nominate a Team Manager (can be a rider or non-rider). All Team Managers must hold a 2024 Cycling New Zealand Licence (Technical or Racing licence)
Please click here to appoint your Team Manager. Please have your team manager details entered by 5pm on 5 April.
|Race Pack collection Riders Packs will be distributed to one Club representative (usually the Team Manager), not to individual riders. Riders should contact their Team Manager to arrange collection.||TBC||TBC|
|Team Managers Meeting||TBC||TBC|
The role of the Team Manager includes (but not limited to):
- Officially representing the club at the event
- Connecting with all riding club members
- Ensuring that all riding club members have a current licence
- Managing the relationship with Event Officials on behalf of club members
- Attending the Team Managers meeting
- Collecting and distributing Race Numbers to club members
- Circulating Event Information to club members
- Ensuring place getters attend the Medal Ceremony
- Ensuring club members have the required information to help them have a safe and fair race.